As a side project and a recently newfound passion, I’ve been doing a bit of Plane Spotting, this is only a small selection of photos taken at Mexico’s City International Airport (MEX / MMMX), the Toluca International Airport (TOL / MMTO) and the San Francisco International Airport (SFO / KSFO).
What’s in my bag to make this photos?
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Canon Extender EF 2X III
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art
- Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Art
- Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod with XPRO Magnesium Ball Head
Hope you like them!
Christian González Verón.