As a side project and a recently newfound passion, I’ve been doing a bit of Plane Spotting, this is only a small selection of photos taken at Mexico’s City International Airport (MEX / MMMX).
What’s in my bag to make this photos?
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
- Canon Extender EF 2X III
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4 DG OS HSM Art Lens
- Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 Aluminum Tripod
- Manfrotto XPRO Magnesium Ball Head
Hope you like them!
Christian González Verón.